Helping people overcome anxiety since 2005.
I'm Brad Greentree and I've been working in the personal
and professional development industry for almost 15 years.
In that time I've trained thousands of people using tried and
tested human behaviour techniques to overcome mental and physical
challenges and be the best version of themselves.
Anxiety is on the rise. You don't need to live with it.
Take action today to make your anxiety history.
Access 3 ULTIMATE ANXIETY CRUSHING TECHNIQUES IN 7 MINUTES VIDEO & start controlling your anxiety today.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Is anxiety holding you back?
• Do you avoid situations that could make you feel anxious?
• Do you find that avoiding situations has an effect on your study?
• Do you find that avoiding situations has an effect on your work?
• Do you find that avoiding situations has an effect on your social life?
Can you overcome anxiety?
Yes you can!
You might think that you can’t get over your anxiety, but guess what? You don’t need to get over it. In certain situations, low levels of anxiety are completely normal. It’s what motivates you to get out of your comfort zone, to stretch and grow.
It is possible for you to overcome your anxiety and perform at your best, personally and professionally.
Are you suffering from the physical symptoms of anxiety?
• Having uncontrolled panic attacks
• Experiencing hot and cold flushes
• Find your heart racing uncontrollably
• Experiencing the sensation of tightening of the chest
• Find yourself breathing quickly and uncontrollably
• Have a constant feeling of being tense
• Feel wound up and irritable but don't know why
Are you suffering from the psychological symptoms of anxiety?
• Spending excessive time in a state of fear about events coming up in the future
• Spending excessive time catastrophizing on world events
• Spending excessive time over-thinking, over-analysing or obsessing over things you don't need to be
Is anxiety having a negative effect on your career?
• Does the idea of public speaking make you almost vomit?
• Do you worry about breaking into a sweat at a work task and not being able to breathe?
• Does going for a work promotion or a performance review have you lose sleep?
• Does the stress of anxiety build to a point that you are un-resourceful and snap?
Is anxiety having a negative effect on your relationship potential?
• Are you single and the fear of going on dates or having to get outside of your comfort zone leads to anxiety?
• Do you have anxiety about not being able to find a partner?
• Do you find yourself binging on Netflix and spending hours on social media wishing you could be out & enjoying life?
• Are you feeling as though you're not enough which stops you from engaging socially?
• Do you find yourself having an opinion but can't contribute to a conversation?