The contents of this web site are subject to those matters set out below; all users acknowledge and accept this Disclaimer in accessing to this web site:
1. Contents are only for general information or use by our clients or potential clients.
2. While we strive to ensure the site is up to date at all times, we hereby exclude any warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, efficiency, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the web site or any of its contents.
3. Onda Pty Ltd Make Anxiety History will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the web site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the web site or any such contents.
4. We make no warranty that the contents of the web site are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
5. Certain links on the web site may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom we have no control and, accordingly, we accept no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
6. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law including any implied terms.
7. Australian law and jurisdiction applies with respect to contents of this web site
8. Results may vary from person to person